Thursday 10 April 2014

The Wok - 7

A big update today...

A glimpse of one of the completed 'new' stand
I made it with red seating and purple walls / roof to match with the red suite building

Under the stand- pillars are added underneath and glowstone lighting to light up the concourse

The small concourse up in the new stand - cyan stained clay is the material for the flooring
(it looks like concrete - not cyan at all) 


Another view...


 Also, I have added a Jumbotron at the end - the screen is 15 blocks high and 20 across
(similar to TV screen ratio I think)
P.S. I don't think real-life jumbotrons are this large yet - but oh well.

Supporting pillars behind the Jumbotron

Some hardworking later...
 ... I have done the same exactly for the other side...

 A complete look of the whole stadium thus far

The stadium at 'night': as you can see the main bowl is not so illuminated
(We need floodlights in Vanilla Minecraft Notch)
lol









No comments:

Post a Comment